The Trailor! The Trailor!

A lot of stuff indeed. Jesus. Funny, though. A few things were a bit too long to read before they went.

Cat & Bat Cat & Bat

Cute plot. Nice music choice. I like the side perspective during movement. The heart's a bit rough, but I kinda like it.

Wordz Wordz

I enjoyed it. I feel like the time given isn't quite enough though. I would suggest either starting with more time or making each word add more time than the currently do. I think that'd make it better, or easier. I like it, though.

HardGrafter responds:

Thank you for the comment, the theme of the Ludum Dare competition that this was for was "10 Seconds" hence the main reason for the starting time.

F5 F5

This was an interesting "game" and I liked it overall. I say "game" because it's more like an interactive story, which is cool. The only qualms I have with this is that refreshing the page becomes a bit tiresome after a while, at least in my case, and I have problems with my internet connection, but I'm rambling. This was overall an interesting look at regret and identity. Not bad.

Climb or Drown 2 Climb or Drown 2

Not bad. The idea's been done before, I think, but it's a unique enough take on it to not seem too overdone. No real goal makes the game a bit boring after a while, and getting stuck between boxes is annoying, but overall, not bad. Nice music, too.

flatline (preview) flatline (preview)

I really like the bassline in the beginning. However, the buildup to the melody sounds rather repetitive, even with the layers adding on. The melody's not bad- I would be impressed if you developed a fitting counter melody to work with it. I feel like the bassline gets lost when the melody moves in. The harmony's a little dull- maybe change harmonic interval at one point? I don't know...

Man, I really liked that bassline.

killapickle1 responds:

ill try to take into account as many suggestions as you brought up. ill make sure to make the bassline stand out a bit more amd ill try to incorperatr a counter melody. ill also try to make the buildup a little less repetitive. thanks for the review :)